Purpose of Position:
The incumbent will provide leadership in developing strategy for resource diversification of World Vision Foundation of Thailand (WVFT) with a focus on bilateral/multilateral donors, enhance capacity and position of WVFT for acquiring & managing bi & multi-lateral grants and meeting donor and WV accountability standards.
This position's core responsibilities include coordination of the development of the National Office's business plan for grant acquisition and management (GAM), coordinate the implementation of GAM processes, proposal formulation, donor/embassy liaison, tracking of GAM performance metrics and building the capacity of local staff in the area of resource acquisition, grant management (with the focus on programming) and providing support to projects/programs that ensures quality, and adherence to WV and donor requirements. The focus of this position will be on resource acquisition. The position holder is also responsible to develop a national second liner who will be able to take up this role in the future and/ or take up another role in another WV national office.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop National Office GAM Business Plan
- WVFT has a GAM Business Plan, which includes donor landscape mapping, a prepositioning and donor engagement plan, and an analysis of the NO capacity advantages
- WVFT has an efficient grant proposal tracking system.
- Business Development Division has identified key partners and WVFT a member of key grant networks
- Donor positioning and intelligence gathering
- Strengthen existing bilateral/multilateral donor relations and develop new donor relationships through systematized relationship building approach (prospecting cultivating, inviting donors to visit WV projects, providing project data to donors for their dissemination and use, etc.)
- Develop quality proposals
- Review and research possible proposals and recommend whether WVFT should pursue these opportunities within the parameters of the growth targets and strategy.
- Lead grant applications and review donor proposal requirements.
- Ensure proposals have a sound design that links seamlessly to a robust monitoring and evaluation plan that emphasizes adaptive management and systematized organizational learning
- Leadership and Building the Capacity of Local Staff
- Assist with building the capacity of WVFT cross functional GAM team in grant acquisition, management and compliance.
- Develop a strong local second liner to be able to take up increasing grant management responsibility.
- Build staff capacity on institutional grant project/program management.
- MBA, MA or MDM (or equivalent) preferably with demonstrable donor network, proposal writing, consortia development, and innovative, cutting-edge program development for complex grants.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage compliance for complex grants in multiple locations and from different donors, while liaising with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strong financial and project management skills, with the ability to not only collate and report on program and financial data but to identify potential risks and opportunities for improvement
- Understanding of key challenges in international development, and appreciation of community-led development approaches
- Understanding of procurement or grants structures and processes/bureaucracy of Government, public service, and/or other international organizations
- Understanding of emerging models of partnering between NGOs and government/international organizations
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developerระดมทุน / Fundraisingนักกิจกรรม / Activistผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager