APPU aims to extend, facilitate and improve postal relations between the 32 member countries and promote cooperation in the field of postal services. By acting as a regional centre of excellence we are Taking Posts into the Future by facilitating access to regulatory, operational and commercial best practice.
- We provide coordination for Universal Postal Union technical assistance in the region
- We act as the regional platform for consultation on key global matters impacting on the postal sector
- We contribute benchmarking of best postal practice to APPU members
- We disseminate information on worldwide postal sector policy and regulations
- We support and generate networking within and outside the region leading to postal sector development
- Be responsible for day-to-day operation e.g. phone calls, faxes, letters, emails and etc.
- Handle petty cash, taxes, and monthly financial report
- Handle/support budget preparation
- Facilitate and support for seminars, classrooms, meetings and activities such as set up a room, install backdrop, create nametag and etc.
- Be responsible for banking issues
- Promote activities of the organization on social media
- Provide administrative support both internal and external
- Assist in reviewing documents needed for visa issues
- Be responsible for ad hoc assignment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 3 years experiences in intergovernmental non-profit organizations or similar organizations.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Be able to work after working hours and weekends
- Good in computer literacy
- Strong in organization, coordinating, prioritization, multi-tasking and communication
- Highly detail oriented
- Responsible, punctual, good communication and interpersonal and energetic
Please submit your CV and cover letter including expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 24 September 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact : email@example.com
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerผู้ช่วย / Assistant