Contract Type: Full time, Fixed Term till 31 December 2021
Closing date: 30 September 2019
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have experience in Advocacy and Campaign?
Do you have experience in Food Justice, Agricultural or Environmental Programme?
Do you have experience in Programme Management and Team Management? If the answer is yes, then would like to hear from you
- Leads Private Sector Campaigning, National Influencing, Lobbying and Advocacy for Oxfam in Thailand to ensure maximisation of impact of Oxfam Programmes
- Leads and Manages three interlinked delivery teams, gathering information from varied and diverse sources, to analyse and communicate information in line with Private Sector Campaigns
- Leads advocacy and campaigns strategy and contributes to the broader programme strategy
- Role requires a high degree of strategic and operational judgment based on specific problem-solving experience drawing on a range of external and internal factors
- Represents Oxfam at senior levels, both internally and externally
- Provides specialist policy and research advice across Oxfam at senior level
- Commitment to Oxfam’s safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with Oxfam are as safe as possible
- To understand and commit to equity, diversity, gender, child safety and staff health and wellbeing principles and policies
- Experience in advocacy/campaign work and proven track record in developing and influencing policies and practices.
- Proven in-depth understanding of, and experience of working on Socio-economic development issues, sensitivities and Thailand’s Policy environment
- Sound knowledge of the private sector in relation to ethical and sustainable policy and practice.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills with understanding of and commitment to diversity and women’s rights with ability to integrate gender into programmes and advocacy work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai for lobbying and meeting the needs of high-level decision makers.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, prioritize, plan, and organize work in a complex institutional setting.
- Strong experience in organisational management, team leadership, and people management with excellent inter-personal skills, emotional and culturally intelligent leader and manager
- Ability to build linkages between micro level projects and macro level policies.
- Ability to undertake periodic travel
- Experience of working in both Private and Development Sectors
- Educational background in Political science, Economics or Sociology
- Experience in capacity building with training and facilitation
Please note: The qualified candidates might be contacted to interview before the closing period and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This is national post and we will not be able to provide visa/work permit for non-Thai national.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Contact : email@example.com